Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Shop for a Cause!

I've been neglecting my fundraising duties...and I feel horrible about that!

We didn't plan a pancake breakfast this past May because we thought Steven would be having brain surgery...good reason...but still I felt a bit very bad. I thought we could do a breakfast in December, when he is home, but now I've decided, in light of my recent health issues, to skip that also. Again...good reason...but I feel a bit very bad that we aren't helping fund the cure.


Imagine my pure delight when I realized that we can still work together to find a cure for my sweet son.

This coming Saturday (August 27) you can "Shop for a Cure" at Macy's! All that you need to do is contact me, or the VHLFA, for a "saving/shopping pass" (purchased for a mere $5), and then you shop!

And save 25% all day long!
On regular, sale and clearance items!
Oh the joy!

The best part...100% of your $5 saving/shopping pass will benefit our mission!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails