Thursday, May 17, 2007

It's Catchy!

Mary-math

Steven returned home this evening after an all-day visit with Vanessa and her family. As he was digging through the fridge, Steven was trying to explain his extreme hunger to me.

"David and Vanessa and I ate at Taco Bell. We only had enough money to share a 10 piece taco lunch, so Vanessa had 3, David had 4 and I only had 4."

David and I looked at each other and laughed.

Steven, realizing his blunder, said, "Oh wait. Vanessa had two, David had five, and I had four."


And he graduates tomorrow!

1 comment:

Heather said...

LOL! That is hilarious! My husbands little sister graduates tonight, and she just asked me the other day while riding in the car if you could turn LEFT on a red light!!! Um....NO!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails